Triumvirate experience: Completing the MBA experience
Do you want to “lead a business” or just “manage “it?
Transforming into a Business Leader through management education can happen only with three key ingredients:
- Being a thought leader (Think lateral, find gaps in views of world)
- Entrepreneurial experience (yes, dirty your hands first!)
- Master the managerial understanding (understand managerial concepts, to support the other two components)
Rapidly changing environment:
- No more stable jobs, even in the Government sector
- Be an Intrapreneur or an entrepreneur: No other way out for being a leader
- eMBArkers offers a program, “Triumvirate”, meaning “A group of three powerful things existing in relation to each other”.
Who can apply to Triumvirate program?
- You need to have a consistent and a brilliant academic record, so that you concentrate on being a business leader rather than think of passing your basic MBA exams
- You must be one among the top 10 in your college
- Undergoing a fulltime MBA / PGDM program, preferably in the first year
- Committed to being a thought leader and entrepreneur, a student!